Sharing good times, bearing hard times, trusting in God to show us the way...
Laughing and living, trusting, forgiving, together in love, side by side everyday.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! Oh man! These pictures are incredible! You are gorgeous people, you know that?!? How fun!!!!!! Tell Peter hi for me! I miss him! You guys are the greatest. Sydney is beautiful as always! Love ya.
Funny you should mention the play area at the mall...this is Faiths favorite place to go! Mondays and Wednesdays work good for me. Faith has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Pace and I were married in June of 2005. We met in a singles ward after returning from our separate missions in Spain. We have three children, Sydney, Drew, and Lincoln. Although originally from Mesa, we currently live in Lubbock, TX where Pace is studying law at Texas Tech. I am working on my Finance degree while maintaining home and children. It's a busy time, but we are loving this life together!
5 comments:
I LOVE YOU GUYS! Oh man! These pictures are incredible! You are gorgeous people, you know that?!? How fun!!!!!! Tell Peter hi for me! I miss him! You guys are the greatest. Sydney is beautiful as always! Love ya.
You guys are beautiful people! Looks like a great vacation!
Funny you should mention the play area at the mall...this is Faiths favorite place to go! Mondays and Wednesdays work good for me. Faith has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Gosh you look GREAT Gwen! All of you do. What a beautiful family and Sydney is sooooo cute! What a love!
There is nothing better than a baby playin in the sand....Love it! Cute pics...glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment