Thursday, October 4, 2007

I found my Camera - AGAIN

I thought I lost my camera, thankfully I learned I just had lost my mind (momentarily). I put it away, fearing I would loose it. I need a GPS tracker installed in that thing. Anyway, all is well. I'm just nuts....

1. What happened?
Softball game - Sydney cleaned off all the benches at Freestone Park with her new white polo shirt. Not so fun for Mom to try and get clean, however she loved it!


2. Eating with a FORK

She's insistent now that I let her feed herself. Often she'll hold the spoon/fork in one hand and eat with the other (I know you all feel my pain - she'll get the hang of it. Hopefully before my carpet gets ruined). The good news is my daughter loves squash. :)


3. Ash is going to play MOM

Pace and I leave for DC next week, alone... wish us luck. We're going to miss her, but we'll find a way to enjoy ourselves. :) Thanks Ash and Anthon for taking over for a few days! Sydney LOVES you guys!



4. Do tan lines on a 18 month old indicate bad parenting??
I don't think so...Top side, she is almost able to swim by herself! Aunt Ash is a GENIUS when it comes to swim lessons! She should offer lessons next year, if so... sign 'em up!



5. OB 1 Kenobi -
Cracks me up... I love kids. :)



6. My favorite thing to do in the car - make her laugh!

9 comments:

Aleia said...

Great pic of Ashleigh and Sydney...love how she cleaned the benches with her white shirt at softball! Ronnie is on the team so you will have to come again so we can chat:) Enjoy your getaway!

The Blakes said...

I love her laugh! So sweet!

the Painters said...

Sydney's eyes are so beautiful!

Courtney said...

She is a cutie! Love that she is eating by herself...what a big girl!

Linz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linz said...

What a cute laugh! She has got the most gorgeous face! You have to sign up for my photo sessions when I come...she is beyond photogenic!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Love the Obi One or however you spell it. Kinda reminded me of ET, too. So cute, have fun in DC.

Smith Family said...

I love all of the pictures- especially the one with the food all over her face! She is such a sweet girl!!!!

Auburn said...

So cute! I love the eating on her own picture. That is my life right now too, and I'm the WORST at letting her get all messy. I'm constantly wiping her mouth and she hates it!