Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pretty Hair

Leftover hair-do's by Aunt Ash:
These are gorgeous hair-do's newly set, but hilarious misfits once pulled out. I couldn't resist... Is there anything else I do besides take pictures of my daughter?? Oh, yeah, scrapbooking. :)

The Front



The Back



The Classic Mullet



I call these:
"Millions of peaches, peaches for me...
What are you laughing at?"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you appreciate my hair creations... & let me experiment on your baby! Also, I'm glad you enjoy the "aftermath" of each creation!

ecuakim said...

Can I just tell you that I laughed OUT LOUD when I saw these photos! So funny! You're the greatest!

Aleia said...

How did you know I was laughing? Millions of peaches....?

The Blakes said...

Classic pictures. Too funny!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Sydney's gorgeous even when she's got a crazy hair creation or a messy face! What pretty eyes!!

Jamie & Johnny said...

OH ya, that hair is wonderful. I totally had hair like that when I was a kid too. She'll probably have gorgeous hair when she's older, like me!! JK!! Cute pictures.

Linz said...

Awww she is so much fun Gwen! Love all the pictures so cute and hilarious!

Debbie said...

Gwen:
I found your site after going to Lindsay' site and was so glad to get to see pictures of your darling little girl. I love how deep her blue eyes are. What a little charmer!! It has been so fun to see so many pictures from people from the singles ward and see how their lives have changed and grown. I think I'm becoming addicted to blogging! We love you guys!!!