Will any of you admit to having seen The Princes Diaries 2: A Royal Engagement? :) Julie Andrews sings a song that (in my nuerotic/emotional state that day) made me cry! This is what the Disney Channel has done to me - other than every so often I find myself dancing to The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song "Hot Dog". Hey, it's catchy! Anyway, about the song - I have been scrapbooking a lot, reflecting more.... This song in particular touched me, mostly because it reminds me of my little sister (double wedding). So tonight I added these phrases to my scrapbook on the Brides/Sisters page.
(Yes Ash, pure corn, but really, sniff sniff):
(Yes Ash, pure corn, but really, sniff sniff):
Dear little girl,
you are terribly blessed
But it's your heart of gold
I love the best
And that will be your crowning glory
your whole life through
It'll always be your crowning glory
The most glorious part of you
I hope everyone has a sister or someone who is also like this!
What a blessing they are!
Here you go - a look at a few of my completed pages...
Pace says it's lame to post them, but a couple people
have asked me to. So... Don't laugh :)
But it's your heart of gold
I love the best
And that will be your crowning glory
your whole life through
It'll always be your crowning glory
The most glorious part of you
I hope everyone has a sister or someone who is also like this!
What a blessing they are!
Here you go - a look at a few of my completed pages...
Pace says it's lame to post them, but a couple people
have asked me to. So... Don't laugh :)
First Page Last Page
A little dark but I was very pleased with these - first pages I ever made!


That's all I'll put in here... I still have quite a bit of work to do.
Hope you're all having a great Friday!
Keep the touching moments flowing - Let's hear it for the Disney Channel!





10 comments:
You are corny, but that's why I love you... that & YOUR heart of gold!! You're awesome! & your scrapbook pages are adorable; See you don't need my input, just moral support :)
Your scrapbook is really beautiful! You have great taste, so of course it comes out in everything you do!
Oh my gosh Gwen I just read your post about scrapbooking-- which you posted forever ago, I am so sorry I am just now getting back to you! I would LOVE to scrapbook sometime next week! I would have done it this week if I was on my blog sooner! You let me know the day and time and we will plan on it! Oh and I will edit your post- don't worry your number won't stay there for the world to see! :) Your pages are super cute!
"go Disney channel"....too funny! Both you and Ashleigh have a heart of gold! Great scrapbooking!
Tell Pace to stop whining - I'm glad you posted them! They look great - I enjoyed looking at them.
In Pace's defense, he is rather involved in helping me choose how to do my scrapbook pages! Lots of input, really :) He's a sweety.
Love Princess Diaries 1 and 2!!!! I am a disney dork also! Your wedding pics are so pretty! We will have to get together when I come in town. How did the whole potty training go? Fill me in.
You crack me up, Gwen. Your pages are truly beautiful.
Oh my goodness I LOVE your pages. You are so talented. I cannot do that to save my life. Good job Gwen! Oh and you made SUCH a gorgeous bride.
Post a Comment