Thursday, December 20, 2007



5 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What an adorable family greeting!

Jordan has been serving with the Deacons for nearly 2 years now. He's great at it - somehow, people are cut out for that calling, so I'm sure it will be a great fit for Pace. As for Enrichment - how fun - I had that calling & although it was very good for me, it never seemed like a calling I was cut out for. You are quite the ingenious woman, so I'm sure you will help the women of your ward be enriched!!

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope that your sister is feeling a little better and will be able to enjoy the holidays. You two are wonderful people!!

Linz said...

SO cute!!! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys while were here!

The Blakes said...

Beautiful card! Beautiful family! I loved your other post with all the updates. Having a husband in school, I can relate to the anxiety about making ends meet and the bottomless pit of school loans, but it all works out! Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Christmas card and letter Gwen! So cute! I want to send you our Christmas letter I just finished. I only have your old Bank One email and I know you are a stay at home mommy now. Could you post your new email?