Please say prayer. Our family is really worried. He was last seen in Pinetop/Lakeside on 12/21 at a cabin there he had been remodeling. He may have relocated but we have no way of knowing for sure, or contacting him, nor has he contacted any of us since then. To just disappear like that (around the holidays??) - it's crazy, plus really alarming. We are searching, along with the police, in both Scottsdale and Pinetop (attached is a flier my sister made). Aweful feeling. Again, pray for us. His name is Jared.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh Gwen, I don't know what to say. I am so sorry my dear. Please, remain as faithful as you can and your prayers will be answered. I will pray and fast for him this Sunday. I'm so sorry.
I read about this on Ashleigh's blog... I am so sorry! Your brother and your family will be in our prayers.
So very sorry Gwen. Your family and Jared will be in our prayers. Keep us updated.
Oh my gosh - I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us updated on what is happening. I"m sorry Gwen.
We are so sorry to hear about your brother. He and each of you are in our prayers.
I'm praying Gwen. I'm so sorry. You must be very worried.
Gwen, I am so sorry! Please keep us updated...we are saying our prayers for your family!
What a horrible feeling!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment