Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ashleigh's in the hospital

For those of you who know my sweet sister Ashleigh (anthonashleigh.blogspot.com) she had surgery early this morning - it was her appendix. She was in horrible pain all day yesterday, fainting from it (you can imagine) and on her second visit to the ER they did a cat scan and located the problem. She's recovering fine in the Mountain Vista Hospital.
Poor, sweet girl! We love you, Ash!




5 comments:

the Painters said...

Aw man Gwen! It seems as though just when there's no more trials your family has to face, something like this happens huh? I am so sorry but she is recovering from what I read and will be ok. Thank goodness.

The Blakes said...

I vividly remember the pain I felt before they determined my appendix needed to be removed, and that was 15 years ago. I'm glad she's ok! And congrats on another yes. It's great to have options!

Debbie said...

Give our love to Ashleigh. I'm so glad that they were able to find out what was the problem and that she is recovering well.

Aleia said...

I hadn't heard:(

Smith Family said...

I hope that your sister is feeling better! It feels like we have not seen you guys in forever and you have had some big news lately with school and stuff... we need to hang out before it is so late and you are gone away to school!! Lets go out to eat or a movie soon!!