Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fishies

Ashleigh (who is out of the hospital & feeling better every day, by the way)
gave Syd her first aquarium for Valentines day. Here are a few shots of her
enjoying the "fishies". :)




We named the red beta "Valentine"



The little creature in the blue light is a miniature frog that Syd is just
CRAZY about. She loves it & you Aunt Ash! Thank you!

Sunday Pace and I met with a Realtor (AKA Uncle Steve) & put our home on the market. Kind of sad to see the for sale sign in the window, especially with the house all beautified and ready for showing. But it's better to be prepared than to not have it sell in time. Pace's parents have graciously offered their spare rooms to us if/when it goes before the beginning of August.

Spiritual uplift for the day: Sunday I heard what had to have been one of, if not the most, beautiful blessing(s) ever given to an infant. It was the couple's first child, a son, and the father blessed him that: 1. He would have compassion toward his fellow man, 2. he would have an obedient heart, 3. he would have a repentant heart, & 4. he would learn his role & responsibility in regard to the priesthood. Amazing, beautiful, powerful, & tender.
What more could a parent hope for his/her child?

6 comments:

Jodiane said...

Gwen, i got my first acceptance, i want to tell you about it but i lost your number. Call me, jodi...yeah that blessing is beautiful. Heck i hope i find a man like that, obedient and repentant heart, sign me up

Aleia said...

I used to have a water frog.... I loved it! If you ever hear strange noises coming from your tank it might be the frog. Mine liked to sing or something? Cute!

White Family said...

Gwen-I saw your blog from Katrina's and I thought I would mosey on over! I love it, you guys are too cute! That blessing was so beautiful, our ward is so great isn't it? I'm glad I found you on here your blog is so adorable! Jessica White

Unknown said...

I just like hearing her say "Tish!!" while she's doing the sign! I'm sad to see your for sale sign, too :(... How am I suppose to survive with you in another state???

The Blakes said...

I love the fishies! The blessing is so sweet - Trent was so nervous he said he forgot to say half the things he intended on saying. Better luck next time! :)

Auburn said...

So, have you chosen a school yet?!?!