Monday, March 17, 2008

Yes, No, Maybe



Two more responses came in this week: Seattle said yes and offered another great scholarship! Ohio State gave a polite, "No." That's ok.
He's 3 for 4 &
I didn't want to live there anyway... :)
I am so proud of Pace!

Has he made a decision? Not a firm one. Our trip to Lubbock is next week.
That ought to help shed some light on the process.

Note: We listed our home only 2 weeks ago today and in that time have felt to reduce the price to by over $17k. We need to sell it. If you know anyone who is interested, we are offering a $500 commission to anyone who brings us a buyer!
Here's the add on Craig's List: (Click here)


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you help write the add this time :)?? I like it A LOT... & your pictures are great!

Emily Tenney Beardall said...

I don't happen to see your's on realtor.com. I saw a few others in the same complex though. We would buy it but just a week ago we decided to start looking for houses in Queen Creek. They have great prices for homes that are just a few years old and even bigger than the Mesa ones! Now that we will be done with school in May, we can just find jobs out there and not have to commute for school or anything.

Congrats on getting so many law school offers. That is fantastic! It gives you more choices for location, scholarship, aid, etc.

Linz said...

Oooo! Sounds all so exciting!! Let us all know when you decide! Congrats to Pace (you both of course!)!

Smith Family said...

Congrats!! Hopefully you will be able to sell the home quickly and get what you need out of it. Not an exciting time to sell a house. :-( Best of wishes on your decisions!!

The Blakes said...

Congrats on the offers and good luck selling your place!

Auburn said...

Seattle is fun! I can't wait to hear where you all decide to go.

Debbie said...

Good for Pace!!! We'll be anxious to hear where you end up.

The Lowes said...

Gwen,
I found your blog while looking at one of my cousins blogs. Jill Stoddard! Crazy how small this blog world is. I love your blog and I just started one of my own. I hope it's ok that I add you to my list of buddies. I hope you're doing well, your daughter is adorable and so big! Wow, how fast kids grow up.
Leah

Jaime S. said...

that is awesome! congrats