Last year's Christmas Card was our family's best card ever, can be found here on Shutterfly. They made it so easy! Of course you need good photos to start with, but the editing software available on Shutterfly's website is really user friendly, and easily turns "good" photos into great photos. Their designs are awesome, so I can simply plug in my own pictures, play around with their editing software right there on the site, and my babies' faces turn out beautiful and vibrant, enhancing a creation that is now unique to me! It takes the stress out of holiday card making/writing.
This year's design choice will probably be this collage. With so many designs to choose from I am having a hard time deciding!
Also through Shutterfly are fun, memorable gifts that last all year, namely their photo calendars. We did one with shots of vacations and trips with extended family and gave them as gifts. Kind of kept us feeling close throughout the year while we live so far away...
I know I'm not the only one who has figured out that Shutterfly is the place for Holiday Card making and personalized gift giving, but if you are among those who have not yet had a chance, check out shutterfly.com and give it a test run. You'll never regret you did!

No comments:
Post a Comment