1. I have horrible teeth. They may look straight but are very cavity prone. Weak teeth, a gift from my parents...
2.I have a FURNITURE fetish. I very often long to redo my home with entirely new furniture, or upgrade to a larger home and decorate all over again. I really want to buy all the furniture I see that I like! Even though I cannot possibly find places to put them all. Luckily I also have a fetish with wise financial management.
3.Which leads me to my third random fact: I enjoy spending quality time reveiwing my finances, it's actually a hobby of mine. Not just balancing my checkbook but every other aspect of a family's finances, i.e budgeting, saving, investing, managing loans, everything. It's so fun... My favorite pastime.
4. I once had a boyfirend admit to breaking up with me because I wasn't "athletic enough". HA! Hilarious! Of course I'm not athletic, didn't he know that earlier, hello? I trip while RUNNING, folks!
5. I told my husband shortly after we got married that he was my favorite person. Being the completely honest, often overly honest person that I am I felt the need to follow the statement up with, "OK, I really like Ashleigh", (my little sister). Woops! Of course he understands, but... Times have changed though - he knows he is higher on the totem pole now after 2 years of marriage, that's for sure! (Love you, Ash!)
6. I put on 75 lbs with my first pregnancy... there is no way I would be able to put that in here if I hadn't lost it all (ok most of it all). Yeah, that's alot of weight! (Aleia, you are so skinny! Even while pregnant! You REALLY have it good!) Won't be doin' that next time, guaranteed.
7. Last but not least, I hate indoor pets. I hate hair, smelly excrements, slobber, claws in my furniture, etc. Just more than I am willing to put up with. I love them outside though, kind of! Gotta have the kitties!!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Gwen I swear we could be sisters! I have a furniture fetish too. I even heard that we have the same couches:) I also have the banker fetish too, gee I wonder why? And to clear up the pregnant skinny thing...you didnt see me the first time around, I gained 45 pounds. That was alot for my frame. I learned my lesson and did better the secomd time and everything went smoother because of it. I still havent lost all my baby weight yet so good for you. You looked great the last time I saw you (at the mall). You were telling me that you were getting ready to retire? Hows that going?
Yea! I loved that...
i am right there with you on the indoor pets. yuck!!
Chewbacca just read your comment about indoor pets, and she said she's coming over right now to pee all over your house!!!
Post a Comment