Our baby is sick... I thought she was teething, (drooling alot, fever, crying, putting her fingers in her mouth and saying "ouwee"). But yesterday she was crying hysterically, all day almost, couldn't sleep, wouldn't eat or drink, just really upset. So I called her doc and they got her in right then. Poor baby! He checked her throat and she has a virus that causes little canker-like SORES all over her throat! It is aweful guys. All he could do for her was prescribe some pain medicine and tell us what to feed and not feed her (things that wouldn't irritate the sores), keep her comfortable until her body fights off the virus. He said it has been going around. Anyway, she's quarantined, no other babies will get it from us. Today thankfully she is feeling better! Playing, drinking milk but still can't eat much, you can imagine. Poor baby!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Sydney is Quarantined...
Our baby is sick... I thought she was teething, (drooling alot, fever, crying, putting her fingers in her mouth and saying "ouwee"). But yesterday she was crying hysterically, all day almost, couldn't sleep, wouldn't eat or drink, just really upset. So I called her doc and they got her in right then. Poor baby! He checked her throat and she has a virus that causes little canker-like SORES all over her throat! It is aweful guys. All he could do for her was prescribe some pain medicine and tell us what to feed and not feed her (things that wouldn't irritate the sores), keep her comfortable until her body fights off the virus. He said it has been going around. Anyway, she's quarantined, no other babies will get it from us. Today thankfully she is feeling better! Playing, drinking milk but still can't eat much, you can imagine. Poor baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Poor girl!! I hate having a sick baby. I've been fortunate that Lily has only been sick twice, and one of them was just a couple of weeks ago. It's so sad when they are hurting because you feel helpless!! I'm glad she's doing a bit better now though, I'm sure you were glad you were a full-time mommy yesterday when she was super sick, that way you didn't have to leave her ;o)
Poor baby! That's so sad when she cries like that (& her bottom lip quivers)! Hope she gets better soon!
really, poor sweetie. That is aweful and it's sooooo hard to watch our little ones go through pain. It just breaks your heart huh? Well hang in there and time will heal her. Good thing is, she probably won't ever get the same stain of the virus again.
Ohhh, I cant stand it! That is the worst! Hopefully it will be quick and over with soon!!
That is so sad. I hate it when babies get sick. Good luck and I hope she feels better soon.
How's she doing? better?
Sorry your cute little girl is feeling yucky!
Cute baby guys. Holy crud! Can't believe I'm so out of the loop that I just found out that you're married to each other. And that you have a pretty little girl named Sydney. I'm happy to hear that you're both doing well. My wife and I are enjoying our stay here in Buffalo. Not sure if we're going to practice in AZ or not, but let's keep in touch. Congrats on anything else I may have missed! Talk to you soon,
Dave Lindman.
Post a Comment