Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sydney is walking! & other "pictureless" news...

I have to get a video in here of our beautiful girl walking! She started taking several steps on her own last week and is now walking all over the place. (Any tips would appreciated as far as uploading videos)... We are so proud! She is too - she claps every time she falls down. Darling!
For now, here's an update on life in the Rawlins' home:
1. Sydney is completely over her sickness and I am so grateful. The bad news is...
2. Once Sydney was well Pace began showing signs of the same virus and yes he got it, only worse. Adult symptoms are more painful, very uncomfortable and longer lasting. He did get to feeling better, only...
3. Once he was nearly over that he noticed other pains and we ended up in the ER one evening because the infection he was fighting wasn't responding to the medicaton the doctor prescribed... So, long story short, he is almost well. He finally felt up to going back to work today. Luckilly he has all next week off to fully recooperate. RnR, gotta have it!
4. Last but not least, I need a new digital camera (hence the no new pics problem). I want one with quick picture taking ability because as soon as I push the button Sydney moves and I never seem to get the picture I want. Any preferences on cameras? Point and click, quickly, and I HATE having to change batteries so frequently. Any input is appreciated. Until next time... We're on to potty training. Wish us luck. :)

5 comments:

Aleia said...

potty training...sounds fun:) Im glad everyone is feeling better!

Jill said...

Potty training... how old is she? I'm not even thinking of potty training yet and Cohen is almost 17 months. Should I be?

the Painters said...

Ok yes I may have 3 boys to chase after but you have dealt with so many trials lately with the baby sick then Pace....now POTTY TRAINING!!!!!! Have fun with that hun! Girls are easier I hear. It'll be an adventure you both will take. Good luck and thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.

Keri said...

I have to say my dream camera is the cannon rebel xti, it's pretty pricy, but from what I hear it is so worth it. It snaps pictures instantly and no wait in between pics. Seriously potty training, I don't even want to think about it.

Smith Family said...

I love this blog!!!
Traci