Sharing good times, bearing hard times, trusting in God to show us the way...
Laughing and living, trusting, forgiving, together in love, side by side everyday.
Oh, I could eat her!! She's getting so flippin' big & I can hardley stand it! Good job on her bow- it turned out really cute... you need to teach me how to make them now :)!
This is Sydney's favorite post, guys. Whenever I even think of opening the laptop she's at my side saying, "Baby? Baby?" And doesn"t quit until I pull up this old post. Then she is delighted to watch herself. Maybe I should let her go again and play on the temple grounds.
Pace and I were married in June of 2005. We met in a singles ward after returning from our separate missions in Spain. We have three children, Sydney, Drew, and Lincoln. Although originally from Mesa, we currently live in Lubbock, TX where Pace is studying law at Texas Tech. I am working on my Finance degree while maintaining home and children. It's a busy time, but we are loving this life together!
4 comments:
What a great place to let your kids run around I might steal that idea:)
She is such a cutie Gwen! I can tell there is no lack of personality either!!!
Oh, I could eat her!! She's getting so flippin' big & I can hardley stand it! Good job on her bow- it turned out really cute... you need to teach me how to make them now :)!
This is Sydney's favorite post, guys. Whenever I even think of opening the laptop she's at my side saying, "Baby? Baby?" And doesn"t quit until I pull up this old post. Then she is delighted to watch herself. Maybe I should let her go again and play on the temple grounds.
Post a Comment