Why would I put a picture in here of my child on the potty??Well, today she came into the bathroom where Aunt Ash was doing her makeup and tried to lift the lid on her potty chair all by herself. So Ash took off her diaper and put her on the chair.... Next thing I know Aunt Ash shreaked - Sydney went pee-pee on the potty! Here she is enjoying her reward... :)

4 comments:
YEAH! Big girl!! So proud of her (for holding onto the stick of the popsickle almost as much a peeing on the potty)!
CUTE!! You can also try rewarding her with marshmellows. Worked well for me!!! :)
WHAT!!Ok, I am a little jealous! That makes me want to go and buy Savannah a potty chair. I am impressed with you guys, you are raising a genious child!
Ive never seen a child that looks more cute sitting on the potty!!! What an angel!
Post a Comment