Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SunSplash here we come

Pace and I are on our way to a "sun filled day" at the local waterpark. Should be fun! Yeah, I know we're crazy, but we're looking forward to a cool break. Pray it doesn't rain...
**EDIT**
So, I got whiplash on the enormous V-shaped Sidewinder ride... It's fast, it's furious, and now it hurts. But other than that we had a great time! Sydney loved the kiddie pool - we brought her for about a half hour before the storm came in. Thank you Brian and Lish for the passes!

6 comments:

Aleia said...

How fun. Just Saturday I was telling my Aunt we should take our kids there(I'm the one that really wants to go). Have a fun day!

The Blakes said...

Hope you had a fun day at the water park! I haven't been in years and you just reminded me how fun they are!

Unknown said...

You're a dork... when they tell you to keep your head forward, they mean it :). I'm glad you guys had fun though- I wanna see pictures!! I'm butt-crazy jealous!

Anonymous said...

FUN! Hey Gwen I'm not ignoring your tag. I'm working on the "Wow" story.

Auburn said...

FYI - I haven't forgotten about your tag, but I have a special story to write about, and haven't had time to put into words, so I'll get there, it may just take a while ;o)

Anonymous said...

so the other day we were looking at your blog and Sheldon (who rarely remarks on the cuteness level of children) said, "their little girl is adorable!" Just thought I'd let Syd know she has a couple fans here in SLC. :)