Here's a video with his eyes open (no flash photography)...
We're kind of partial but we think he's a cutie :)
We're kind of partial but we think he's a cutie :)
We spent yesterday afternoon and evening at the ER - lame. I was racked with tremendous chills (Pace calls them convulsions) and a fever high and reoccurring enough for the doctors to suspect an infection. Luckily(?) it is only a virus combined with a UTI. Fun :(
At least I can just take Tylenol to keep the fever and chills at bay...
Pray no one else here gets it, especially our newest arrival; although Pace has already started to show signs of the virus. Poor guy - finals are only a couple weeks away.
At least I can just take Tylenol to keep the fever and chills at bay...
Pray no one else here gets it, especially our newest arrival; although Pace has already started to show signs of the virus. Poor guy - finals are only a couple weeks away.
Here are few more photos. Drew is happy and sweet, Sydney is too (sometimes naughty, but still our joy). We love them both so much!!



Can I tell you - no, I can't tell you, what would I have done without my mother here?? She is amazing and the truest influence for good that touches me sometimes. She reaches me where others can't. I love her so much!

Lastly, a phone call to my brother Jeff in Utah - he's a scientist, a professor at the university in Logan, with a fantastic sense of humor. He related to me a conversation between him and a colleague. Jeff asked how his kids were and the friend said, "Oh, they're fine.
The little parasites are slowly killing off their hosts." Hilarious!
The little parasites are slowly killing off their hosts." Hilarious!

7 comments:
Poor girl :(! That stinks you got sick- like going 9 days over-due isn't enough punishment! I must be partial too cause I think both your kids are DARLING!! I love the top picture of Drew... SO CUTE! The one of Mom & him is sweet, too! I can't believe you guys will be here next weekend- YAY!!! I keep dreaming about Sydney, so Friday CAN NOT come quick enough!! I REALLY need to play with her :)! Jeff is hysterical- I love "little parasites"!
That video is so precious! You and Ash are right, you kids are adorable. I'm so glad you got to have your sweet mom visit and help you. Moms are the best, especially when we are adding to our families. So sorry to hear you are sick. It is a cruel joke that we are able to get sick when we have little babies to take care of, not to mention their older siblings. Rest up and keep nursing and hopefully Drew won't get it. Good luck to Pace with finals, we remember those days!
I hope you are feeling better, and I hope Pace doesn't get sick for finals. Those pictures are adorable. Isn't it fun having two? It takes a little getting used to, but it sure it worth it! Congrats on your cute little one!
Congratulations! He is so handsome! I'm glad everything went well and you are home recovering! Get all the rest you can and let everyone pamper you. You're going to love having a boy!
Drew is so handsome. I love the picture of Sydney eyeing him. It's such an adjustment for the older sibling. It's great you have family to help ease the transition!
so adorable. what a little stud.
and feel better, girl!
Yay!!! This is exactly what I was hoping to find on your blog tonight!!! I'm so happy he's here. Congratulations and let the fun begin!!!!
Post a Comment