We arrived safe and sound in AZ last Friday ("Black Friday") but left our sweet Daddy behind. Pace's parents were great in that I could NOT have made the journey (2.40 hour plane ride) without them, although we did luck out and had two sleeping babies for most of the trip. Hooray! That's what I call a plane ride. :) This morning I gave Drew a bath and had some fun "family time"... This is for you, Honey!! We are missing you LOTS!! Cannot WAIT for next Tuesday (when he arrives) - best of luck on your finals!!! We're always praying for you. One down, only two more to go - you are doing it! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ok Syd, don't tell Lily that you get to put your daddy in time out! That's hilarious, I'm sure Pace can use a good laugh. Poor guy, I bet he misses you guys. Good luck with finals, Pace!
What sweet kids! We are excited for you to be here in AZ-- We want to play when you get a chance and meet the newest addition to your family!!
Congrats on the adorable boy. We miss you.
ok...it looks like you are losing interest, too in blogging!
great little video. so cute.
and i would have liked to have seen you while you were here. darn!
hope you're feeling better, too.
Gwen, it was great to log on to your blog today and get the exciting news of Drew's arrival! What a blessing it went so smoothly for you guys. He is adorable and how fun to have a second little mommy in the house to dote over him and share her toys with him. No doubt you will savor this first year together, as it always seems to go faster than the rest! Best of luck and many blessings for a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Love, Jenn, Bret & the girls
Post a Comment