Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Sydney we know and love

My personal favorite of the two of them...

And my favorite of Drew


That's more like it! My sister-in-law took these today - way better camera, faster shutter, and better feeling Syd. Thanks, Megan!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! I love your kids :) they are just darling!! Syd looks much happier in these shots!

The Blakes said...

I love it when baby boys are all dressed up. He is so handsome. Hope you're enjoying your time with Pace while he's got a break! I lived for those breaks in grad school!

ecuakim said...

DARLING BOY! Sydney always looks darling, of course, but I'm just so excited to see pictures of Drew. He's just a doll. And I too love the little suit. Nothing like a tiny tie!!!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a beautiful family! You have been quite the trooper with the sicknesses & traveling for an extended period without dad! That can definitely make for a struggling toddler. I felt like it took much longer than I originally thought it would for Warren to really adjust to a new sibling (months). But they have such a love for each other that the rough patch at the beginning seems so minute now. It's especially hard when you want to give the big sibling more attention/time but it is not physically possible. Anyway, know that I totally know what you are going through & it really will pass!

ecuakim said...

Hi Gwen. Hope the trip home went well! Hey, will you ask Michele if she wants to invite me to her blog? I'd love to be able to keep track of them, and to send them a thank you for having us for New Year's. It was so much fun and we were so grateful to have something fun to do! Anywho, feel free to give her my blog address. www.aguilaramor.blogspot.com Love ya!

sheri rog said...

what a fun visit with you! more often, i promise!

love you. and those cute little kids.

livie wanted me to give you a "scowl". Ü

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

How cute, I love dressing Ruston up for church! Little suits are so much cuter than dresses, in my opinion. It was fun to see you guys

Lindsay said...

Gwen your kids are so stinkin' cute! Thanks for "finding" us! It will be fun to catch up with your family!

Raina said...

way cute pics! I haven't been on here forever. My blog doesn't say you updated. I hope you had a good trip here.
Your boy is a doll!

Didion 6-Pack said...

The bond between siblings is so special! Especially when they are young and innocent. What a joy you are privileged to experience with those two little angles! Is that how you spell privileged? It doesn't look right.... oh well. Love ya!

Unknown said...

FOR THE LOVE!! I am DYING to see some updated pictures of your darling kids... help a sister out, huh :)!