He turns 28 tomorrow, but due to a law review meeting at school tomorrow night we celebrated after Conference today :) Incidentally, weren't these sessions wonderful!! Great answers came for me - I loved it, as much as I got to focus on it... We do have children :)
Anyway, I wanted to throw a BBQ, invite friends from both his school and our ward. We really enjoyed the group. Super wonderful friends here in Lubbock - what a blessing!!!!
Here, I filmed a little to give you a feeling of being there with us - wish you all could've been!! Welcome to the party!
Had to sing to him - sweet birthday tradition :)



5 comments:
How fun, hope he has a good day today! Happy Birthday Pace!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PACO!! I'm sad we couldn't be there- the party looks like it was a lot of fun (I love your Lubbock friends, too)! Hope he enjoys his day & his law review tonight ;D
Looks like tons of fun! Happy Birthday to Pace!
What a cute family picture! We had lots of fun!
you threw a big party like that just so you could show off your cute hair, huh???!!! Ü
i love that you invited the sweet little Elders to your party. (they probably don't get invited anywhere fun)
such a fun party, cute hair, cute pregnant bellies, sweet little babies & good friends. wish i were there.
happy bday, pace!
Post a Comment