Saturday, April 4, 2009

I see Drew

...with a bow :) Can you see him in her eyes?? I guess Pace and I have "a mold", kind of cool and fun! This is Syd at 3 months - fat girl! I ran across it as I was replacing her 12 month old picture (framed in our living room) with the family one we just had taken (which is out of date already as I cut my hair off the day after we had it taken, funny). Anyway I love feeling like our kids may be similar in appearance!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

FAT BABY!! What a sweetie- & yes I do see Drew in her; I didn't think they looked alike, but I must have forgotten what Syd looked like at 3 months!

MSorenson said...

I agree, I didn't think they looked alike till seeing this pic. Cute, I love the chin!

sheri rog said...

what a sweetie!

The Jessups said...

Holy cow, they look SO much alike!