Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bye Bye Burches :(

Not really... The Burches are our good friends here in Lubbock. Must be a combination of their Louisiana accent, they're southern hospitality, fun sense of humor, and delicious BBQ that make them so darned endearing to us (and so many others)!! How bummed are we that they are in now LA for a month, then will live across town (Lubbock's across town is like 15 mins away - ha, not a big deal), but come August they may be gone for good back to LA. SAD!!!! I found it appropriate to blog about the last big bash we had at their house, in March while my family was here visiting. :) Enjoy it! We sure did :)


Right: Luke Burch tips in to say hi... :) (We're drinking root beer, guys!)


Crystal Burch - sweet face - love that girl!!!

Brandon Baker takes the stage for Wii's American Idol



The funniest clip - Jeff is a hoot on the microphone!!!


Here's Jeff Nicholas with his beauties :)
Karris (cool girl, love her!!) Baby Hanna is Drew's little bud


Above: Amy & Brandon Baker with Leslie on the mic :) Fun friends!


Peter had fun chillin' (on right)

So did Mom and Ash!


We all had a blast!

As a parting gift, the Burches did let us buy their awesome swing set... Sydney loves this so much!! She always hated leaving their house, partly because of this awesome outside attraction!! Dad has loved spending time with Syd lately, turned our backyard into a little water theme park... Go Daddy!!


I've decided Pace puts her suit on backwards on purpose :)
He likes to hear me smile, "Honey... really??"


Crystal & Luke, thank you again!! Come home soon, though!!
We miss you already... :(


4 comments:

Crystal Burch said...

Awww! You're too sweet. You had me laughing out loud with the american idol pics! Hillarious! That was fun and I miss everyone already. Ahhh!

Unknown said...

I'm sad the Burch's are leaving too :(... Crystal is SO sweet!! I'm glad you have so many good friends there, even though I'm not :(! I'm totally stoaked about your swing set- that is awesome!! I'll have to hit it up with Syd the next time I come over :). Pace, you're a nerd :) & we love you!!

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

Time for an update, Gwen! :) I heard Drew is chubby, where are the pics???

sheri rog said...

how fun! i seriously want some friends!