Sydney started Parents Day Out (Lubbock's beginners preschool). She loves it! It's just 2 days a week but she's there for 6 hours. Amazingly enough she does really well for being away so long! Loves her friends... In fact now that she's started to pray on her own (she shews Dad away if he tries to coach her, she gave him a dirty look the other night like, be quiet I'm praying!) she prays for the dinosaur, fishies, turtles, friends, airplane... all the things important to her. It's so cute to witness!! At least she prays from her heart! As long as she keeps that up I guess we won't worry too much about her not sitting still, ever, in Sacrament meeting. :)
Happy Father's Day, Pace!
I found them matching ties, thanks Ashleigh! :)
I found them matching ties, thanks Ashleigh! :)

Drew is still super chunk, happy as ever! We love this kid!!!

He isn't crawling yet but his two front teeth are about to come in, any day now Drewby! He's 7.5 months old :) Sweet baby!!

Summer school is great - Pace got the highest score on his Commercial Law mid term out of the entire class! Ninety out of a hundred! I am so happy for him!! Proud, he's working really hard. He's externing for a judge here in Lubbock too and is loving the experience. He watches the kids for me two hours a day, every day so I can take my classes. So far it's a tight schedule but it's working! Thank heavens!! ...Calculus just started for me today. Wish me luck.
I also started working, just 10-15 hours a week, from home for a financial advising firm here in Lubbock. So far its really cool!! So glad I have the opportunity to continue learning and keep my resume fresh! Money is good too you know :) So, yeah, life is busy (hence the lack of posting). Same excuse, different day I know :)
At the end of June we took an overnight trip to see our friends in Amarillo Just an hour and 45 mins away
So fun!! Here we are at Cadillac Ranch







4 comments:
Wow, you are pretty busy! HOLY COW, DREW IS BIG!! Where does the time go?!
YAY! Your kids are SO big (& SOOO ADORABLE!!)! Syd looks darling with her back pack; I love it! & I love Pace & Drew's ties- still wanna trade ;)? Congrats again, Pace for doing so great on your mid-term!! You're awesome!! We love & miss you guys!! How much longer til your here... a month?? Can't come soon enough :)!!
love the catch up.
and calculus? wow!
Yay! I have been missing your posts. The kids are so darling, love Syd's backpack and Drew just has such a sweetness about him. You guys are both awesome! I am so impressed by all that you are BOTH accomplishing. Can't wait to see you guys again. I never saw an old comment on my blog, but glad you did it again so I knew to check yours!
Post a Comment