Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas: Arizona

We had FIVE Christmases total. No complaints from our children of course :) My Mom was thrilled to see us, surprised her for sure. That made my day - after the long, hard trek her joy made it more worth while!
Surprise Mom!


Sydney had a blast seeing her cousins again

My sister-in-law's camera took a much better photo, but here's what I captured. All the Rawlins grand-kids :)

Christmas Eve party with Rawlins and Kalafs:





The kids sang a couple songs for Great Gma & Gpa Kalaf :)

What a memorable night! Everyone was there!

I've decided I really didn't take enough pictures. I have a lot of videos but they take so long to upload! Christmas morning we slept in at my mom's, opened gifts with her and Peter, then headed to the Rawlins' for more gift giving and breakfast

Rawlins grand kids had on matching pajamas Christmas morning :)

Drew's signature pucker :) This baby loves his eggs!

Once Ashleigh & Anthon's came home from Show Low (where they spent Christmas with Anthon's family) we met at their place to exchange more gifts

Drew and Roman played and wrestled together :)

Ash made Syd a dress up chest filled with various character dresses - her favorite of course was the Cinderella look-alike dress

She kept changing dresses every 5 minutes - her Aunt taught her that, ha thanks again for that Nash!

Another lamentation - we shared Christmas dinner with my cousins the Sorensons - delicious, and FUN time, love those guys!! But no pictures! At least we could hang out a lot while we were in Arizona. Feels like I'm on vacation when I travel back home now, I love it! But it has been great to get back home, especially after the 12 hour drive back. Luckily there were no delays this time, stopped only twice for potty/gas/food breaks. Kids did great!
See you all next summer!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Syd liked her dresses! It was so fun to watch her open it & pull each dress out :). I LOVED having you guys here for so long! I had a TON of fun... the only thing that stinks is when you have to go home! At least I can find comfort in knowing that I'll see you again in 3 months & then again in 2 more, right? :D

MSorenson said...

We loved having you guys for Christmas dinner and getting to hang out the past 3 weeks! I am kicking myself that I didn't take more pictures. I have a cute one from Christmas of you, your mom, and Jeni. I will get around to updating my blog soon!

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

In the picture of you and Drew sitting on the couch I thought for a minute that you had earrings going up your right ear! It took me a minute even after I enlarged the picture to figure out it must be a flower in your hair! :)