Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crazy, but two true stories...

I locked Drew in the car with my keys last week! I was parked outside Pace's parents' house, ready to leave - I never do that! Luckily it wasn't too warm out (could you imagine if it were summer in AZ?)! Pace's dad called the Captain in the Fire Department (a friend of his) and a truck with 4 firemen came and jimmied Drew out. Sad, crazy huh? Here are some pictures, Pace had me take them, thought Drew would enjoy the story later in life





THE NEXT DAY, I was showering and had Drew playing in the bathroom with me. Some guy insulating my in-laws' attic fell through the ceiling right by Drew! I was out drying off and saw first his foot, then his leg come down, so I (naked) shriek, "Wait! Let me get my baby!" I jerked Drew out of the way but he still was covered in insulation. Anyway, no one was hurt, thank heavens and I was laughing within minutes - crazy! No pictures of that incident :) Sorry!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

HYSTERICAL!! "Poor attic worker" :D Haha!!

MSorenson said...

Why didn't Pace want to preserve the shower moment in pictures? So silly.

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

Crap! I specifically checked your blog looking for the naked pics of pregnant Gwen running for insulated covered Drew. Maybe next time 'eh?! Just kidding! At least you got to see some cute Firemen when you locked your keys in the car! Just kidding (again) Pace!

Crystal Burch said...

I was also hoping for pictures of both but the ones you got were priceless! Drew is sooo freaking cute!!! I can't believe that is the little baby that I held while you cleaned my house! lol! OH-you have to read my effort to convince Pace on the rocker...you'll laugh.

ecuakim said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!! That's one of the best naked stories I've ever heard! You're right. CRAZY.

Jasmine said...

I locked Ethan in the car once. It wasn't hot out either but horrifying just the same.

katilanae said...

Oh my heck that is so funny...I thought that only happened in the movies?!? I'm so glad he didn't land on Drew!