Monday, January 11, 2010

A New Year

I can't believe I'm all caught up!! I skimmed over everything, but those are the highlights of the past two months. Now our blog is updated, and I'm ready to begin a New Year and a new semester at Tech. I have 5 classes to finish by April 30th (when this baby is due) so wish me luck! Two of them are online, so I hope life will be manageable as I get big and fat. Here are some hopes I have for the upcoming months:

1. I hope Drew will learn to walk soon :) The kid weighs 30 pounds and my aching pregnant belly is tired to lifting him. But he is so cute and so fun!
2. I want a rocker recliner!! I hope by tomorrow I can say that we found one and Pace bought it for me :( I'm such a brat, the dude has been wanting a flat screen for months... But the chair outweighs the TV literally, ha. One day you'll get your TV babe! For now, enjoy the 3 we have that work just fine :)
3. That's it really - I just hope life is manageable, like I said, over the next several months! Cause we have a lot going on! Oh! And..
4. I hope you all take time to skim through my posts - I spent HOURS on here getting this stupid thing up to speed :) It's all for the posterity huh? See you on the blog again soon!

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

Woo hoo! I made it through all your new posts! Good luck this semester. Can't wait to meet that little boy and spend some time at Kona Grill happy hour this summer!

Tracie said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog. It was so good to see what you have been up to. Your family is so cute!! Congrats on the new one that is coming to join the clan.