My sister Tracy & Sydney enjoying a Halloween treat
Tracy is staying with us for a while. It's nice having her here!
Here's our little pumpkin - in a tutu :)
Baby Roo is actually Luke, Sydney's first "boy-friend" (besides her cousins). :) Since they were barely crawling they'd both scream and play excitedly when they'd see each other. He's a doll!
Baby Roo is actually Luke, Sydney's first "boy-friend" (besides her cousins). :) Since they were barely crawling they'd both scream and play excitedly when they'd see each other. He's a doll!
Our friend Ronnie made this costume - we loved it!

I love this video! It's pretty dark, but Luke and Sydney are running around, Sydney's just laughing a ton, then she stops suddenly and points -
"SPONGEBOB!"





8 comments:
That is one cute pumpkin! She has got the most mesmerizing eyes...such a cutie!
How funny, we both had little pumpkins:) She looks so cute!
Her costume is adorable! I don't think I could sew that one!
She is SOO sweet! I love seeing her all dressed up!!
Okay, that video is HILARIOUS! Oh man, I just about died laughing! Darling, just darling.
It was so great to see you on Halloween. Sydney is sooooo adorable. We need to get together more often!
What a cute pumpkin costume!! I love her orange skirt-- I would have loved that when I was younger!!! Sydney is getting so grown up-- she is such a cutie!! We need to get together some time! I know I am a bum, but we need to plan on going out to eat or something soon!!!
Sydney is so beautiful! You parents are in trouble when she is older...I think Pace might have a lot of sleepless nights from the thought of all the boys loving little Sydney! And what a cute little punk'n
Post a Comment