Pace and I took Sydney for the first time to the Zoo last Saturday, and then (because we have a year pass - best present I have ever received, thank you to my CHASE co-workers!) Ashleigh and Tracy and I went back on Veteren's Day! Here are a few of the things we saw and did...
I had to put a few video's on here:
"Tiger! Raaoooor! Meow!"
Sydney "Getting Her Wild On"
before the show starts...
before the show starts...
We sat down early at the Wild Things Show, very front row.
The trainers asked me to be the "adult volunteer" and told me I would be feeding a baby bird.
PS - For those of you who read my previous post about athleticism, this proves my point - I really am not athletic. Ha! (3rd time's charm, though)...
The trainers asked me to be the "adult volunteer" and told me I would be feeding a baby bird.
PS - For those of you who read my previous post about athleticism, this proves my point - I really am not athletic. Ha! (3rd time's charm, though)...
"Open your eyes, Sydney, the bird's gone!"
It flew right over our heads... Hilarious! Freaked poor Sydney out.
It flew right over our heads... Hilarious! Freaked poor Sydney out.



4 comments:
So much fun! The weather is great for going to the zoo right now!
Gwen! Hi! I don't know if you remember me. I was in your singles ward forever ago! I was Echelle Mann. Now Slade! Your little girl is so cute! Your family is very gorgeous! It is good to know that you are doing so well! Talk to you later!
We haven't been to the zoo in over two years...time to go back. I bet the weather was nice too:)
I can't stop laughing @ the video of Sydney covering her eyes!! Too funny!! IT was a lot of fun... I'm glad we got to go :)
Post a Comment