Friday, November 23, 2007

Today I am especially thankful for...




In-laws with a fun backyard - helps to keep our girl sane :)
And Arizona's gorgeous Thanksgiving weather!


Lily - Syd's favorite female playmate and neighbor.
Happy 1st birthday, Lily!




Siblings who make life fun! (Did I mention I have 14?)



My youngest brother Peter teaches Syd to ride a skateboard, She loves him!


Hair that's finally long enough for ponytails and pigtails - I just love her chubby cheeks and neck!

Christmas decorations!
The banister is my favorite upgrade for this very reason...




Lights off, lights on... :) We love FROSTY!
Happy Holidays!!



3 comments:

Aleia said...

I had fun seeing Sydney at the softball game a couple of weeks ago:) I bet she is loving that cute snowman.

ecuakim said...

Yea! Christmas!!!! Okay, we HAVE GOT TO HANG OUT!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I love the side shot - her cute chub! My favorite is to touch soft chub - SO PRECIOUS!!!