I turned the heat on today.
Am I a pansy or what :)
Sharing good times, bearing hard times, trusting in God to show us the way... Laughing and living, trusting, forgiving, together in love, side by side everyday.
10 comments:
I am so glad to be back in touch! Sydney has grown up so much! Each of you look great!
Enjoy the Arizona winter:) (of course I can't complain much with CA winter!)
love,
tiff, joey, and jacob
You are not alone!! Even for someone like me that was born in New Hampshire--I put on my coat when it goes below 75! But I am sure loving the weather! We need to play-- I can't believe that Christmas is around the corner-- call us some time and we can all go to dinner or something!!
Us too! I'm tired of Ty having a runny nose...at least that was my excuse!
i wish i could turn the heat on. brad likes the cold too much. sometimes i turn it on when he isn't looking.
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
I so agree!! I came down here for warmth and can't wait for it come back.
nope!!! We just got back from D.C. and it was cold back there so I thought I would warm up coming home.....boy was I wrong!!
I'm a pansy too! I've been wearing my Uggs every single day! it's so great and cozy. I slept last night with socks on, a sweatshirt and longjohns.
Gwen,
Each time I look at your blog I am jealous (in a good way, I think). You always look so great!
Your blog looks so much fun! We were so bad about turning on our heater early! I think it is a lot colder this year than most! I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment