My Economics class is going well. :)
Sydney and I celebrated my first day back to school with a trip to the salon
where Sydney received her first haircut.
where Sydney received her first haircut.
My friend Sabrea works at Le Studio. If you're looking for a new stylist, I totally love her! Sydney wasn't very happy during the cut (I had to hold her in the my arms) but Sabrea managed to calm the mullet. Thank you, Sabrea!

with a sweet acceptance letter and a scholarship!
Several aspects of Texas Tech make this an appealing offer:
1. Tuition drops to $10k a year (compared to $20-$37k at other schools) Important since he's interested in govn't work, not high paying private firms
2. They have a study abroad program in Seville, Spain!
3. Lubbock has a smaller population (200k) yet they have a temple
4. And yes, Lindz, they have a Target! Plus Texas Roadhouse...
(shopping's important, not that we'll have the money...) :)
Lubbock is in the "panhandle" of TX, nearly two hours south of Amarillo, and like 5-6 hours from every other major city. Pace will wait to hear from the other schools too, but this is a great option and I'm thrilled for him!

In other news...
has already responded to Pace's applicationwith a sweet acceptance letter and a scholarship!
Several aspects of Texas Tech make this an appealing offer:
1. Tuition drops to $10k a year (compared to $20-$37k at other schools) Important since he's interested in govn't work, not high paying private firms
2. They have a study abroad program in Seville, Spain!
3. Lubbock has a smaller population (200k) yet they have a temple
4. And yes, Lindz, they have a Target! Plus Texas Roadhouse...
(shopping's important, not that we'll have the money...) :)
Lubbock is in the "panhandle" of TX, nearly two hours south of Amarillo, and like 5-6 hours from every other major city. Pace will wait to hear from the other schools too, but this is a great option and I'm thrilled for him!




12 comments:
Ronnie & I had an appointment with Judy & Steve on Friday. Its been two years since Ive been back for a visit. Nothing has changed except for a few new faces. Sydney looks so cute getting her first hair cut! Jaylee is sporting a mullet right now but In too afraid to cut it.
Gwen.... will you please call me, I want to talk to you about the law process soon. Jodi 570-7515
Congratulations! That is great news and Syndey looks so grown up with a haircut!! She is a doll.
Congrats on Texas! We applied to FIVE, yes 5 PA schools because their tuition is SO MUCH CHEAPER than anywhere else. Obviously, we didn't get it. But I'm sure glad someone did!
It was so fun seeing you last week and your daughter is so beautiful. I love her first hair cut experience and best of luck with school and scholarships.
Oh my goodness Texas Tech? WOW guys! That is a GREAT school! I am soooo happy for you both. Matt's taking his LSAT's end of this year. We
ll see were HE goes....maybe Texas Tech!?
CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't it wonderful to get an ACCEPTANCE letter! I love it! Good for you! We are cheering for you guys!
YAY!! Send a VERY BIG CONGRATS to Pace! I think it would be fab to live in Texas! PLUS with a Target...life is always better! And do we even talk about how amazing Sevilla is?!? The comment would get way too long! So great!!
That is so awsome! Congrats. And the shopping(even on no income) helps keep the sanity when living away from home. We are in a small town, but I am lucky enough to have a Target, Old Navy, and yes Walmart in one shopping center, that's right ONE spot shop! I hope he applied to the University of Florida, I hear great things about the law program.
Congrats on law school! It looks like you are open to wherever is best - what a great attitude to have!
congrats to Pace!!! That is so exciting. If you decide to go there, I'll have to get you my niece and her husband's phone number and address. He is there going to Grad. School. I know you would all be fast friends! Way to go Pace.
That picture of Syd cracks me up!! I love her grumpy face!! Pace is awesome... I hope he knows how proud we are of him :)!
Post a Comment