Monday, April 14, 2008

2 Years Old!

Our baby girl turned two today!
Here are a few pic's to commemorate the event.



No more high chair for Syd...
& she's mastered the stairs like a pro.








Here she is - all big and grown up!


We spent the day with cousins & friends having lunch
at Peter Piper Pizza...


Then we all went to see Dr. Suess's "Horton Hears a Who"!

In the evening my Mom, sister Ashleigh & "Uncle Anthon",
& "Tio Pedro" all came to sing to her and wish Syd a Happy Birthday. Ashleigh got her a Barbie big wheel - she's gonna love riding that! Seriously, some really wonderful gifts and fun times Syd got to experience today. I know she had a really special 2nd birthday!! How fun is that?!


PS - We are ordering her this with some of her birthday money - an additional Signing Time DVD. I just love this song!! I'm excited - Syd will get to learn new signs! She's a big fan...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad she had a fun day... she's such a sweet girl!!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Sydney is darling and Happy Birthday! I love her adorable bow too. Congrats on a new baby on the way and I love the signing video. I went to school to be a sign languauge interpreter. I have taught my girls some sign language:) It's amazing how much childern learn at such a young age.

ecuakim said...

Yea! Congrats on the big 0-2 Sydney, you cute thing you!!! We love you guys!

Smith Family said...

She's a cutie! Sounds like a lot of fun for her big day.

Debbie said...

Wow, 2 already!!! She is such a little doll Gwen!! I can't wait to find out if she's getting a sister or brother and where you all will end up for law school. Isn't life great!

Devksi said...

Happy Birthday Sydney. I am glad she had fun. She looks so beautiful in those pictures!

Auburn said...

So stinkin' cute, and she looks so grown up. Congrats on #2 on the way!!