Sharing good times, bearing hard times, trusting in God to show us the way...
Laughing and living, trusting, forgiving, together in love, side by side everyday.
Love it! Thanks for posting all the fun stuff!!! We love you guys and will be so sad if you take your babies away from us...but we will still have blogs! And, it's not forever I guess.
Pace and I were married in June of 2005. We met in a singles ward after returning from our separate missions in Spain. We have three children, Sydney, Drew, and Lincoln. Although originally from Mesa, we currently live in Lubbock, TX where Pace is studying law at Texas Tech. I am working on my Finance degree while maintaining home and children. It's a busy time, but we are loving this life together!
9 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! It's a cute little peanut, & if you decide 2 kids is too much to handle, you can always donate Sydney to me :)
Congrats! I hope you're feeling well and have a great next few months. Keep us posted. ;)
WooHoo! What fun news! A new baby, a 2 year old and starting grad school...you've got your hands full!
Congrats!!! Hopefully you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Love it! Thanks for posting all the fun stuff!!! We love you guys and will be so sad if you take your babies away from us...but we will still have blogs! And, it's not forever I guess.
Congratulations! That is very exciting...I am sure this little one will be just as cute as Sydney...she is a doll!
I love the peanut pictures! It's amazing how even at that stage they are still cute to us! Are you still feeling pretty good?
How exciting...Sydney looks like she'll be such a sweet big sister!
Congratulations! So when does that make you due? I'm due Oct. 22nd. I'm jealous, they didn't do an ultrasound for me yet.
Post a Comment