Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Shower

Can I just tell you all how amazing my sisters and family are?? My older sister, Trudy and my younger sister Ashleigh (along with the help of my dear friend Kimmie, and my niece Alishia - sorry I forgot to mention you originally, Lish! Thank you for your help to make it so wonderful!!) threw me the most amazing baby shower! It was fantastic, the food, the decorations, the fun!! Seriously, I laughed myself SORE! It made my face hurt we were laughing so hard! Completely memorable. I just loved it!

Here are some pictures, just to give you all an idea of the festivities. Ashleigh made up a trivia game that all the guests played - hilarious! About things most of them didn't know about me... I cheated giving away a lot of the answers with subtle hand signals. Ashleigh didn't catch on so she kept thinking to herself, "Wow, they're good!" as they'd get a lot of the answers right. Each question lead into a funny story... I don't know, it was just hilarious to me and my family, at least, with our crazy sense of humor... It was awesome!



Thank you to everyone who came and made the afternoon so special!!
And for all the wonderful
gifts! I can't wait to put his new room together in Lubbock and to see him in all these cute clothes! Thank you again, everyone! What a shower! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had such a good time- You deserved it :). Plus, it was a lot of fun planning it!

ecuakim said...

Gee, who took all those cute pictures??? LOL. Oh man, I kill me. It was tons of fun, thanks for having me!!!

sheri rog said...

i'll talk with andrea today about that comment! Ü

such a blast last night!!

Linz said...

So fun!!! Looks like you scored and had a blast!! Cant wait to hear all about Lubbock when you arrive!

sheri rog said...

i think you got a new back-ground. did you not?

looks great!

Raina said...

Wow you look great for going to have a baby soon! Honestly!
Loved the pics! Laura looks good too! I haven't seen that girl forever, I miss her! In fact that is how we met.