Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random...

My IRA is going

down,

down,

down...



This stock market is killing me!!

Hmmm, maybe I should take the account off of my banking overview (so I don't see it every time I log in)... The investment rep in me says that'd be a good idea, but the human consumer in me is telling the investment rep to take a hike - this is reality! Ha, the inner struggles of a former banker.... Anyway, one random post. I was due for it. Now back to packing. :)

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

You're not alone! Trent and I were just commiserating about our investments this week.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, you're too nice!

Tami said...

Good luck in Texas. I'm glad that everything is working out for you. It's going to be sad to see you, your husband, and your adorable little girl leave for Texas. Jim has enjoyed working with your husband in scouts. I've enjoyed your lessons in Sunday School and your sweet testimony. I'm really going to miss that. It's great that we can still keep in touch and watch our families grow. Good luck with your move to Texas and as you welcome your little boy into the world. Having two children is twice as sweet. I hope Pace enjoys school. Take care!