
Yet he wears size 6 months clothing... Super chunk, fat boy, handsome man :) He's just big, like his Daddy :) Well, like his Mommy, too, let's be honest he comes from not so small stock. And we love him!
Here are his "stats" as of late:
Here are his "stats" as of late:
2. Holds his head up great! (Has for quite some time actually)
3. Sleeps through the night, 8-5, baby!
4. Eyes look as if they'll lighten up a little, stay blue like Sydney's - yay!
5. Toots a lot... Bowels seem to be in order, check check :)
6. Smiles and coos - we love it! Blows bubbles... He'll even laugh if you tickle him right when he's in a good mood!
7. Happiest when he's having his diaper changed. Enjoys getting naked :)
8. Loves to be in his swing, falls asleep there a couple times a day: once for his 3 hour nap in the morning and again at night after which we move him to the crib. (That means if we go on vacation anytime soon that thing is coming with us!)
9. He loves his family... Especially me (I've got milk)
10. Super fun as a baby! Can't get enough of him!
Happy 3 month birthday, Drew!





8 comments:
Drew is darling! I'm not sure who he looks like though and where did he get the red hair? Pace's side? They are so fun at this age, makes me want another. I love to watch them learn new things, motherhood is the best!
He is too cute!! I just want to kiss him!! You guys make the prettiest babies- really, they both could get paid for their looks!! Lish must be color blind cause his hair looks brownish blond to me :). Oh, & I love the "stats" section- cracked me up!
I can't believe how big Drew is getting! He is such a little cutie. I love the stats, so cute. The big stock is hilarious. You guys aren't big, maybe tall though. Keep up the great updates!
WOW Gwen, he is ADORABLE!!! Sooo cute.
Oh Gwen, that boy is DARLING. I can't wait to see him grow up! So...I don't see the tag post on your blog yet...I can't send you your present until you do....
he's just so darn cute. kissable, loveable, huggable. i agree!
He is sweet! I can't believe all the things you've got going on in your life right now - you amaze me!
What a chunk! He is so cute.
Post a Comment