
It's out - I've been watching for it, and it didn't disappoint! My favorite songs are Crush, Barriers, & A Little Too Not Over You. I ordered it while buying Pace's Valentines Day present. I couldn't help it, I was too excited to wait and ask for it as a gift! Guess that's my Valentine's Day present :) Actually, I needed goggles and a swim cap (Pace offered to watch the kids so I could swim a couple times a week, sweet) and while we were out the other night he had me go buy them so I'd have them later when I swam... Anyway, Pace goes, "Well I guess my Valentines Day shopping is done!" Ha -we both laughed! It's hard for him to surprise me when I feel totally comfortable buying what I need/want for myself ...Not that I "need" a lot :) Anyway, Happy Valentines Day to me! :)

L->R: Braylen, Syd, Tyler, Tylen
Speaking of Valentines.... Sydney had the first "move" placed on her! I was watching my friend Crystal's little guys, Tylen 4 and Braylen 2 and while they were playing outside (I watched all this through the window - hilarious!) Tylen held Syd's hand as she smiled and looked at him, guided her over by the fence in the backyard, put her face his hands and tried to kiss her! :) Ha! So cute!! Sydeny just shyed away... Sorry, Tylen, give her a couple years... :)

He is really a cute kid! Plays guitar hero better than most adults, and the first thing he said when he came in our house was, "Ya'll have a nice kitchen!" This week he asked what Pace was studying all day at school. His next question was "What's a lawyer?" and as I responded he listened intently then said, "Well, that's kind of cool!" Smart, polite little guy... Maybe one day, ehh Crystal?? :)

L->R: Braylen, Syd, Tyler, Tylen
Speaking of Valentines.... Sydney had the first "move" placed on her! I was watching my friend Crystal's little guys, Tylen 4 and Braylen 2 and while they were playing outside (I watched all this through the window - hilarious!) Tylen held Syd's hand as she smiled and looked at him, guided her over by the fence in the backyard, put her face his hands and tried to kiss her! :) Ha! So cute!! Sydeny just shyed away... Sorry, Tylen, give her a couple years... :)

He is really a cute kid! Plays guitar hero better than most adults, and the first thing he said when he came in our house was, "Ya'll have a nice kitchen!" This week he asked what Pace was studying all day at school. His next question was "What's a lawyer?" and as I responded he listened intently then said, "Well, that's kind of cool!" Smart, polite little guy... Maybe one day, ehh Crystal?? :)
I had to add this: A Valentines Day Conversation
Pace: (Getting out of the shower) Will you hand me a towel?
Gwen: Yes, and thank you for not using the one on the towel rack...
Pace: I haven't used it! (I've asked him not to lots before)
Gwen: Yes you did! It was wet and folded all weird!
Pace: Well I've only used it like once this month.
Gwen: Well that was two days ago, just please grab another towel, this one is for decor!
Pace: I don't get why you need it - who's gonna come in our bathroom and notice the decor?
Gwen: Some people come back here-
Pace: (Cutting me off) If they come in our bathroom they won't notice the decor they'll notice the stench from you going to the bathroom!
Then he smiles, "Happy Valentines Day!" and we both laughed really hard. I love being married :)
Gwen: Well that was two days ago, just please grab another towel, this one is for decor!
Pace: I don't get why you need it - who's gonna come in our bathroom and notice the decor?
Gwen: Some people come back here-
Pace: (Cutting me off) If they come in our bathroom they won't notice the decor they'll notice the stench from you going to the bathroom!
Then he smiles, "Happy Valentines Day!" and we both laughed really hard. I love being married :)

4 comments:
HAHA!! Too cute! I totally understand why Tylen would bust a move- Syd's a little hottie :)!! Hope you guys have a great Valentines (you're package was AWESOME- thanks so much)!!
Oh my gosh, you are so funny! I love the Valentine's Day conversation. What is it about men that makes it impossible for them to understand decorative towels? I have temporarily given up, but hope to someday convince Dave that it is off limits!
Ok Gwen I totally love David Archuleta. During that season, I kept telling the hubby I was going to run off w/ David! He kept teasing me about it but then a few weeks after the CD came out, he came home with the CD for me as a surprise! How sweet!
I like the same songs as you. Drew is a cutie!
your conversation sounds VERY familiar. (great comeback, drew!!)
Ü
Post a Comment