
My good friend Kimmie sent me a sweet gift! (I'll post the game soon, Kimmie! I promise. I'm so behind...) How creative!! I love it!
And I spotted a girl at the nail salon with the best haircut!
I had to copy her...
I had to copy her...

I risked embarrassing myself by asking her to take her photo - she was cool, even told we where to go to get it cut!
What a change! No more Drew pulling it out... Pace is a fan and that's what counts the most. He came to the salon with me that afternoon to get the new do. It's been 10 years since I've had it short... Hooray for change!
My sister Ashleigh had a crazy hair that day too and got her's cut! She looks great!! I'll post separately about my family's visit to Lubbock.
It was a wonderful week to say the least! Details coming soon...
It was a wonderful week to say the least! Details coming soon...



12 comments:
Gwen, you're HOT! You're so hot it's retarded- haha :D
I LOVE your haircut! It looks so cute. Drew is so cute and getting so big! When is your next trek to AZ? We miss you guys.
BOTH of you look GRRRREAT! (as Tony the Tiger would say)
love it.
and i have been here, looking at you posts i promise...just haven't been able to leave comments. i should just say "sheri was here!" will that suffice?
Like I said on Facebook, I freaking LOVE your haircut! You look SO good with short hair. I wish I could cut mine off and copy your exact haircut, but I'm afraid I would look like an even bigger retard than I do now! :) Anyway, love the hair and Syndney and Drew are getting SO big. It's not fair, right?!
you look great with short hair... too cute!
OMG! Your hair is adorable!!!
Lovin' it!
I love both of your new hair do's! I cut my hair and like 7 months ago and HATED it! You girls look great!
Just noticed the DARLING family pic on the side! I love it. I finally updated my blog just for you! I am going out of town May 17 for 2 weeks, but you are coming in the beginning, right? You have to come over and hang out.
Oh my gosh YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE IT! And I'm glad you got lucky! ;)
I have the same hairdo right now. You look great! I like the new family pic too. Lookin good, looking good!
Okay, so I'm finally catching up on some blogs. I hair really is SO cute. Thanks for having us over tonight. And I'm so glad I finally got to meet Drew!
Post a Comment