Sydney loves chocolate.
Pace made brownies.
...Enough said.
She couldn't let us watch The Office. Have I ever mentioned how relentless she is when she gets something in her head (even though we just gave her a fresh sippy full of milk that she left sitting in her room)? Oh, and "Mer-man" means Ironman. She's a fan thanks to her boy-friends here, however not our favorite Sunday, 2-year-old watching movie. So sorry, Syd, but no, for the 100th time... [Couldn't get the videos to upload.... shame. It's so true of her nature, relentless. :)]
Nash: "I can fit my whole fist in my mouth - wanna see?"
On the other side of the spectrum.... Drew is still sleeping. I tried waking him up at 8 PM (he fell asleep at 4 today, totally tired). He hasn't been sleeping the best during the day lately which makes him grumpy, nor has he been sleeping well at night the past couple nights which makes me grumpy. So finally he's down, well fed and comfy, but I'm sure he'll wake up around 2 AM and feel like tap-dancing for me... Whatever, maybe I'll get some homework done tonight. Night! :)





5 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the last one, does he curl up in the blanket by himself? Ruston does, maybe it's a little boy thing :)Syd is getting so big, I can't believe it.
hmmm...is it possible that they BOTH sound just like their mommy!
Ü
HAHA!! I died this time- I LOVE your little movie quotes to me... they make my day!! I seriously busted my gut laughing at this one (Anthon thought I had gone mental- couldn't really talk to explain what my deal was) :)! Poor Syd & poor Gwen- I sympathize with both sides :). I know how awful it is to not get everything you want the second you want it! & I know how annoying it is to have someone keep asking you for something after you've already told them "NO" a million times!
Your pictures are awesome! I love the fist one, too funny. The blanket one is so sweet. I love your Syd stories, because I can so relate! Taylor is relentless to! Hopefully it is a trait that will take them far in life, but oh boy, some days!
Awww sweet little Drew! I just want to hold him...all day! haha. He is such a doll and Syd is so funny! Cute pics.
Post a Comment