Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Activities

There's a lot going on here, we're just busy living it. :)
Last week Sydney & I joined some of our friends for a dinner
held by Law Partners, a Texas Tech club/organization for
the spouses/families of law students. It was really nice.

Sydney enjoyed playing with her little friend Sophie
She is darling! They have fun together. :)



And we really like her parents!
Spencer's a 2nd year law student, both he and Ashley are from MESA!
We know of a couple friends we have in common, which we love :)
Jen Layton, & Mike & Debbie Vance
So fun, they're a great family!

It was hard, but here's where we had to leave Dad for the evening...



He had a paper to finish, took him 12 hours total
Tough stuff, but great work, honey!

I have to say, he is too good to me. He let me sign up for a
Prenatal water fitness class that I'm really excited about - starts tonight. Twice a week for an hour, he
happily agreed to play with Syd.
I really appreciate the way he juggles his time, sacrifices,
to still be a family while carrying this load.

Thank you so much, honey, for all you do! :)
PS - His first week of school he brought me flowers and a thank you card!! I was having a rough few days, he made it all better.
I know you all know how wonderful he is...
I just feel the need to share how he is wonderful to me.

Lastly, an updated "belly shot"



I was able to find the LAST maternity swimming suits
of the season at Motherhood. Not too heinous, but sorry - No photo :)
Ha, or you're welcome, depending on how you look at it...

5 comments:

Brian, Lish, Lily, & Ruston said...

I'm glad you're likeing Texas! I can't believe how big your and Ash's bellies are getting and I can't wait to see the babies! We're so proud of Pace, he sure does a good job at staying sane with everything he's got going on.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed! Personally, I wanted to see a swim suit shot :). I'm excited for your water aerobics; that will be a lot of fun for you!

sheri rog said...

you look great & your hubby is a great one.

i'll email over my email to see if in fact, you do have our email.

Ü

MSorenson said...

First, you look awesome! I love the cute bump. Your water class sounds great, wish I had done something like that. Looks like you guys are having a great time. It's neat that you have such a great support system out there already. Keep up the good work, Pace!

A. Cobb Family said...

You look soooo cute!!!! I will be starting my water aerobics class tomorrow!! Its pretty exciting.