We're making the Rawlins Family blog Private
Pace has been an advocate of this since I started it...
It's just taken me this long come over to his way of thinking.
I have several of your email addresses
but would love for you to respond here and confirm them.
We want to keep our loved ones in, just anyone else out... :)
It's just taken me this long come over to his way of thinking.
I have several of your email addresses
but would love for you to respond here and confirm them.
We want to keep our loved ones in, just anyone else out... :)

9 comments:
tracismith26@cox.net
ps, Sydney is such a doll! She's getting to be such a big girl.
jodiane.goodman@gmail.com
cool and cool.
Can't say that I blame you!
raginger@yahoo.com
jtmooreazul@gmail.com
We'd love to stay on!
tappintaani@hotmail.com
Ours is private, too, if you'd like an invite, e-mail me!
sheltonjc@gmail.com
You know I want to be on the list! amber.kennedy@hotmail.com
younglowes@cox.net
add me please.
kimpyles@cox.net
Sydney looks so much older than when you moved. She's just as cute, though!
Post a Comment