Friday, September 12, 2008

Panic?

The countdown is on - only 8 weeks left.
Somehow that doesn't seem like that long to me.
Pace and I go to a Childbirth class this Saturday & next
Although I have a child, I have never really
birthed one
in the traditional fashion...
I figured both Pace & I could use the preparation.

On the funny side, poor Syd still longs for her old crib sometimes..
I caught her trying to climb into it again,
having already tossed her bunny and blanket over.
When I tried to get her down she just sobbed,
"Nigh' night? Nigh' night!"

What could I do?
"Come on up, but just this once..."



Brought instant giggles of contentment



Soon she spots Pace Andrew's soft, green blanket
(that I never let her play with, mind you)
points to it, and with a slight grin states, "Blanket."

She knew she had won...



Just like old times...



What the heck... Could you have said no?

Soak it up Syd,
cause 8 more weeks or so &

this kind of activity just won't be possible...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AH! She is just TOO cute- the pictures are just darling! I could TOTALLY eat her!! What a good mom to let her have a little fun in her younger brothers bed :)!

Raina said...

Yeah i would have caved in too! Just don't let her have her brother's binkee at any cost. My daughter still has problems, but now with her fingers.

Smith Family said...

I couldn't have said no to that cute face either. Good luck with the birthing class, hopefully you'll be able to have this one as you've been planning.

MSorenson said...

Good idea taking the birthing class. We never took a real one, but did sit down with a friend's mom who teaches them. I'm sure you will do great! I can't get over how big Sydney looks, every picture she seems a little more mature.

sheri rog said...

she looks adorable!

and livie tests me a little when she's eating...she'll hold some food over the edge, look at me to say no, then she'll drop it. i can't help but giggle, then it becomes a big game for her to do it again & again. i love it so much. how can i say no?

here's to 8 more weeks!!!!!

Family PiƱol Plattner said...

You´ll be fine, over here they give birth-preparation classes too, and it helped me alot. If you learn how to breath and relax in between the contractions, that´s great! Just try to listen to your body and have a good attitude, you´ll do great! Hopefully you can have the same good experience as me. I think it´s because of that and the homeopathy-stuff.
"If the Lord is with you, you cannot fail!"

Debbie said...

Hopefully she won't do that once the baby comes but if she is anything like our daughter's little Addie, you may find her in there more than you would like!!! They finally had to install a child proof door knob cover!! Too funny.