Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Syd Life

Our sweet family and friends back home will enjoy an update of our growing girl... She is so much fun to see and HEAR... :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out her LONG little legs!! Her hair is getting SO long too! It's crazy how much she's changed in the month it's been since I've seen her:(... only 2 more months to go & then you'll ALL be here :)!! She's ADORABLE though!!

Family PiƱol Plattner said...

She´s soo cute!! And I love how you put her words in writing, it´s funny how they say things! Lorena started Kindergarden last week and is coming with something new to say every day! It´s the funnest things!
Syd seems really tall- what´s her height?!! :))

MSorenson said...

"Taylors" was going crazy when he saw syd's pics. He freaked when I put him down. She is getting so big! Your backyard looks like a toddler's paradise.